We get information about you in a range of ways.
- Information Automatically Collected - When you browse our site, we automatically log information about you and your computer such as your computer operating system type, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and pages you viewed to provide us with site analytics and to create a better site experience for you.
- Cookies - We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make our Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs. The information we collect includes your IP (internet protocol) address, the browser you used to visit our Site, the time you visited our Site, and the pages you visited throughout our Site.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
- Free Offerings - Free offerings are provided when you submit your email address to receive a free offering on the Site or when you contact us directly requesting to receive the free offerings.
- Email Marketing - When you subscribe to our newsletter and blog by submitting your email address through our Site or when you contact us directly requesting to be added to our email marketing or blog list, we imply that you consent to us collecting and storing your email address for that specific reason only.
- Comments - When you submit a comment on a blog post.
- Secondary Reason - If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
- Contact Us - If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com. You can also request to change contact choices or update your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Opt-Out - Our marketing and blog emails also tell you how to “unsubscribe.” If you unsubscribe, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your account. We reserve the right to maintain a database of past email subscribers. We reserve the right to use this information as reasonably necessary in our Company and as provided by law.
SECTION 3 - USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Reject Cookies - You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
We may use your personal information to:
- Send confirmation emails regarding your account.
- Respond to comments or questions and provide customer service.
- Send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
SECTION 4 - SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- (If Applicable) With your consent, we use your personal information to communicate with you about blog posts, promotions, upcoming events, and other news about Company.
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
SECTION 5 - HOST
. SECTION 6 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. We recommend that you read their privacy policies so that you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
When you click on a link in our Site, it may direct you away from our Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.SECTION 7 - MEDIAVINE PROGRAMMATIC ADVERTISING (VER 1.1)
The Website works with Mediavine to manage third-party interest-based advertising appearing on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The "help" feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at All About Cookies.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site. In the event you opt-out, you will still see non-personalized advertisements on the Website.
The Website collects the following data using a cookie when serving personalized ads:
Operating System type
Operating System version
Language of the website
Web browser type
Email (in hashed form)
Mediavine Partners (companies listed below with whom Mediavine shares data) may also use this data to link to other end user information the partner has independently collected to deliver targeted advertisements. Mediavine Partners may also separately collect data about end users from other sources, such as advertising IDs or pixels, and link that data to data collected from Mediavine publishers in order to provide interest-based advertising across your online experience, including devices, browsers and apps. This data includes usage data, cookie information, device information, information about interactions between users and advertisements and websites, geolocation data, traffic data, and information about a visitor’s referral source to a particular website. Mediavine Partners may also create unique IDs to create audience segments, which are used to provide targeted advertising.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit National Advertising Initiative opt out page. You may also visit Digital Advertising Alliance website and Network Advertising Initiative website to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at Digital Advertising Alliance’s AppChoices app to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time. CONTACT INFORMATION